Kings County Tobacco Control Program unveiled its new ads on the local buses regarding tobacco advertising. One of the objectives of Tobacco Control Program in Kings County is to reduce storefront advertising. Team Vidak’s Rogelio Caudillo attended a presentation on the impact of tobacco use in the Central Valley, which was followed by the unveiling of the new advertising campaign.
Pictured left to right:
- Team Vidak District Representative Rogelio Caudillo
- William Munoz, District Representative for Assemblymember Rudy Salas
- Oralia Vallejo, Kings County Tobacco Control Program
- Keith Winkler, Director, Kings County Dept. of Public Health
- Narinder Dhaliwal, CA Clean Air Project
- Evi Hernandez, Merced County Tobacco Control Program