Sacramento – Senator Andy Vidak (R-Hanford) is partnering with California Women Lead and Aera to bring a one-day conference to Bakersfield that provides women the skills and tools to be empowered leaders.
Mon., Oct. 26, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Aera Conference Center 50, 10000 Ming Ave., Bakersfield, CA 93311
- Senator Andy Vidak
- Fiona Ma, Member, State Board of Equalization; former Assembly Speaker Pro Tem; and President, California Women Lead
- Connie Conway, Former Assembly Minority Leader; Appointee, California Community Colleges Board of Governors and Member, California Women Lead
- Christina Sistrunk, President and CEO, Aera Energy LLC
- Cassandra Pye, President, 3.14 Communications and Vice President, CA Women Lead
- Lynne Johnson Carrithers, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Aera Energy LLC
- Cynthia Pollard, Director of Public Affairs, Aera Energy LLC
- Shirley Gordon, Vice President of Operations, State Farm Insurance
- Melissa Poole, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Paramount Farming Company
- Connie Perez, Commissioner, California State Lottery
- Janelle Capra, Principal, Capra PR
- Michele Bresso, PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor, Kern Community College District
- Mari Perez-Dowling, Director, Community Relations, Univision
- Robin Mangarin Scott, Senior Director of Strategic Marketing, Dignity Health Bakersfield Memorial and Mercy Hospitals
- Rachel Michelin, CEO, California Women Lead and Gubernatorial Appointee, California Board of Optometry
California Women Lead is a nonpartisan, issue-neutral association committed to encouraging and training women to be leaders in their communities.
For more information and to register, please visit www.cawomenlead.org.