Andy was a guest speaker at the Fresno Chamber of Commerce’s Eggs & Issues breakfast at Pardini’s Catering and Banquets. The Eggs & Issues forum gives attendees an intimate look at politics from local legislators.
Top Left: Andy listens to community and business leaders.
Top Right: Supervisor Chairman Buddy Mendes listens to community and business leaders.
Middle Left: Andy gives a legislative update to business and community leaders.
Middle Right: Andy and Fresno Chamber of Commerce President/CEO Nathan Ahle answered questions.
Bottom: (From Left to Right)
- Gary Honeycutt, Business Consulting, Old West Ranch Company
- Dayna Lipkin, Attendee of Eggs and Issues Event
- Haley M. Wagner, Sales and Catering Manager, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Richard Braden, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Jem Restaurant Management Corporation
- Lorraine Salazar, Chair, Fresno Chamber PAC
- Ali Nekumanesh ,Executive Vice President, Deli Delicious Fresno